我要投稿 投诉建议

经典作文翻译on my way to the park

时间:2022-09-12 18:49:48 推荐作文 我要投稿
  • 相关推荐

经典作文翻译on my way to the park

  I walked down my street with my dad. The sun shone on Mrs. Stokes, watering her potted plants.

经典作文翻译on my way to the park

  我和爸爸沿着我们的街道走,太阳照到了斯托克斯太太身上,她正给她的盆栽植物浇水。

  “Hello, Mrs. Stokes,” I called loudly. “I’ll water those plants for you.”

  “你好,斯托克斯太太!”我大声喊,“我来给您浇花吧。”

  Mrs. Stokes smiled. I watered her potted plant. My dad pulled out some weeds. People like to help each other on our street.

  斯托斯太太微笑了,我给她的盆栽植物浇了水,爸爸把一些杂草拔了出来。这条街道上,人们很乐意帮助他人。

  I walked on with my dad. The sun shone on Hope and her mom. They were singing for the people who went by.

  我跟我爸爸继续走着。太阳照到了浩波和她妈妈身上,她们正为路过的人们唱歌。

  We liked their songs. My dad dropped some money in a hat beside them. Hope smiled.

  我们喜欢她们的歌。爸爸在她们旁边的一顶帽子里面放了点钱,浩波微笑了。

  I walked on with my dad. The sun shone on a man and his brown dog. The dog wagged its tail.

  我跟爸爸继续走着。太阳照在一位男人和他的棕色狗身上。狗摇着尾巴。

  “Can I take Arthur for a walk for you, Mr. Rose?” I asked.

  “罗丝先生,我帮您把亚瑟带出去遛一遛,行吗?”我问。

  “Thank you,” he said. “I’ll have a rest.”

  “谢谢你,”他说,“我打算休息一会儿。”

  I walked on with my dad. The sun shone on the buds bursting on the trees. I was happy.

  我跟爸爸继续走着。太阳照在树上蓦然生出的嫩芽上,我很喜欢。

  Mrs. Stoke’s plants were watered. Hope and her mom were singing for the people who went by. Mr. Rose was resting.

  斯托克斯太太的植物已经把水浇过了。浩波和她妈妈在为从那儿经过的人们唱歌。罗丝先生正在那儿休息。

  I was going to the city park to play with dad and Arthur. I love where I live.

  我跟爸爸正要到城市公园去和亚瑟玩。我爱我居住的地方。

【经典作文翻译on my way to the park】相关文章:

My hobby英语作文带翻译(精选17篇)11-03

my dream school作文带翻译(通用25篇)08-25

我的琵琶---我的Way04-27

my ambition英语作文和中文翻译(通用5篇)03-24

Way—成才的必经之路05-14

My View on Job-Hopping大学英语作文带翻译(通用5篇)05-07

初一年级英语作文及翻译:My teacher(精选14篇)02-01

初二英语作文之My Family And My Flat12-24

My自传05-13

初二年级英语作文带翻译my family(通用20篇)07-13