我要投稿 投诉建议

《老友记》第一季经典台词对白

时间:2022-11-07 09:39:11 台词 我要投稿

《老友记》第一季经典台词对白

  在充满活力,日益开放的今天,我们使用上台词的情况与日俱增,台词起着解释镜头内容和推动剧情演进的作用。你所见过的台词是什么样的呢?以下是小编收集整理的《老友记》第一季经典台词对白,希望能够帮助到大家。

《老友记》第一季经典台词对白

  《老友记》第一季经典台词对白1

  Wish me luck!祝我好运吧!

  You can't live off your parents your whole life.你不能一辈子都靠父母。

  I can't believe what I'm hearing here.我简直不敢相信自己的耳朵。

  Was he doing it again?他又这样做了吗?

  Serious?真的吗?严重吗?

  That's not why we bought the ticket。那并不是我们买票的原因。

  Are you still talking about football?你们还在谈论足球吗?

  She has issues.她有点意见。

  Why are you here?你怎么会在这里?你来这里干什么?

  She is pregnant.她怀孕了。

  There's some(kind of)misunderstanding between them.他们之间有误会。

  I've already seen this one! (看电视时)这集我看过了。

  Are you through with that?你完事了吗?

  Whose little ball of paper is this?!这是谁的纸团?

  Let me fluff the pillow.让我把枕头拍松一下。

  You're scaring me.你吓到我了。

  You're like all chaotic and twirly.你看起来很慌张。你慌慌张张的。

  He can do no wrong.他不可能犯错。

  Has anybody seen my engagement ring?有人看到我的订婚戒指吗?

  Don't touch that.不要碰它。

  You stomped on my heart in front of my (entire) family!你让我在全家人面前出丑!

  We will find it.我们会找到它的。

  Don't be mad.不要生气。

  I can't do it.我办不到。

  You might be where he is right about now if you keep doing this。你再这样做的话就会变得跟他现在一样。

  They wanted me to be involved.他们想我加入。

  What's that curry taste?怎么会有咖喱味?

  Why is he going to call me?他怎么会要给我电话?

  《老友记》第一季经典台词对白2

  1.There's something that you should know. 有件事情应该让你们知道。

  2.I can't stand your friends. 我受不了你的朋友。

  3.I've decided to break up with Alan. 我决定跟亚伦分手。

  4.Does the knuckle-cracking bother everybody? 扳关节会影响到大家吗?

  5.I am a little relieved. 我松了一口气。

  6.Try to accept his flaws. 尝试去接受他的缺点。

  7.We're just gonna need a little time. 我们只是需要一点时间。

  8.Anyone want to see it? 有人想看吗?

  9.Did he mention us? 他有提到我们吗?

  10.So that's it? It's over? 就这样结束了?

  11.It's not that bad. 没那么糟糕。

  12.I am really sorry. 真的.很抱歉。

  13.I could go on pretending. 我可以继续伪装。

  14.What is up with the universe?! 这个世界怎么了?

  15.Are you guys gonna be okay? 你们还好吧?你们不会有事吧?

  16.It's not fair to me. 这对我不公平。

  17.I got no reason to live! 我没有理由活下去。

  18.She told me about that. 她告诉我了。

  19.I just want things back. 我只想要回失去的东西。

  20.Do you think that was wrong? 你觉得那样不对吗?

  21.Why is it unfair? 为什么不公平?

  22.There's really no easy way to say this. 真的很难启齿。

  23.If I were omnipotent for a day, I want world peace, no more hunger. 如果有一天我变得全能的话, 我想要世界和平,没有饥饿。

  24.I'm getting a deja vu. 我有似曾相识的感觉。

  25.What would you do if you were omnipotent? 如果你变得全能,你会做什么?

  26.He said he's really gonna miss you guys. 他说他会想念你们的。

  27.So how'd it go? 情况怎样?

  28.He's a big boy, he'll get over it. 他长大了,能熬过去的。

  29.We have to talk. 我们得谈谈。

  《老友记》第一季经典台词对白3

  She just graduated. 她刚毕业。

  We don't have to know that. 我们不需要知道。

  Could you come and help me with the spaghetti, please? 可以过来帮我弄一下意大利面吗?

  I think it might take some of the heat off me. 我想这样可以让我喘口气。

  What's that (supposed to) mean? 那是什么意思呢?

  Nothing! It's an expression. 没有,随便说说而已。

  Don't listen to your father. 不要听你爸乱说。

  They are satisfied with staying where they are. 他们安于现状。

  We don't have that problem. 我们没有那个问题。

  What happened between you and him? 你们之间发生什么事了?

  Here's what happened. 事情是这样的。

  She's pregnant with my child, and we are going to raise the baby. 她有了我的孩子,我们准备把孩子养大。

  You knew about this? 这些你都知道吗?

  What does she do? 她是做什么工作的?

  I kinda gotta clean up now. 我要开始打扫了。

  He is an only child. 他是个独生子。

  I don't have any problem of this. 我没有这种问题。 我没有这种烦恼。

  How long was he in there? 他在那里呆多久了?

  Got any advice? 有什么建议吗?

  When did it get so complicated? 什么时候变得那么复杂了?

  Remember when we were in high school together? 还记得我们的高中时代吗?

  I never thought I'd be here. 我从未想过自己会落得如此地步。

  How could I forget? 我怎能忘记?

  Good shake. Good shake. (握手时)你他她的手好有力。

  Does she familiar with the situation? 她熟悉情况吗?

  She's very supportive. 她很支持。

  He's gonna be here for hours. 他要在这里呆几个小时。

  She's gagging. 她快断气了。

  I dumped him. 我甩了他。

  《老友记》第一季经典台词对白4

  I cannot sleep in a public place. 我在公共场合会睡不着。

  He nodded off again. 他又打瞌睡了。

  I got no sleep last night! 我昨晚没睡好。

  Less than a hundred steps from our place to here. 从我们那里到这里不用走一百步。

  We're taking you there. 我们带你去。

  I am not Mr. "The glass is half empty." 我不是悲观的人。

  I was hoping you wouldn't remember. 我正希望你没想起来。

  I remember the day I got my first pay check. 我还记得我拿第一份薪水的那天。

  Why's he getting my books? 他为什么拿走我的书?

  It is fine for a first job. 对于第一份工作而言,算不错的了。

  You guys can pee standing up. 你们男人可以站着撒尿。

  You know what blows my mind? 你知道什么让我最妒忌吗?

  You know what I don't get? 你知道我不明白的是什么吗?

  No plans, huh? 没有计划?

  Not a one! 一个都没有。

  I finally get up the courage to do it. 最后我鼓起勇气去做。

  Why do you have to break up with her? 为什么非要和她分手?

  Be a man, just stop calling her. 争气点,不要打电话给她了。

  If you want, I'll do it with you. 如果你愿意的话我可以跟你一起做。

  They are ganging up on me. 他们联合起来对付我。

  He burns me up. 他真让我生气。

  I hate when my father calls me that. 我受不了我爸爸这样叫我。

  Are you gonna go over there? 想过去吗?

  I don't wanna seem too eager. 我不想显得太急。

  You don't say. (你不用说)我可以看出来。

  Was that not clear? 那还不够清楚吗?

  I'm with Tim now. 我现在跟提蒂姆在一起了。

  Come on! 别这样。

  What four of us? 我们四个?哪四个?

  《老友记》第一季经典台词对白5

  This guy is perfect for you. 这个人绝对适合你。

  He's smart, he's sophisticated, and he has a real job. 他聪明,成熟,有正当职业。

  Maybe she will come back to me. 也许她会回到我身边。

  Monica's not coming, it's just gonna be me and Rachel. 莫妮卡不去了,那就剩下我跟瑞秋了。

  Are you sure you've thought this thing through? 你认真想过了吗?

  They are going on a date. 他们准备去约会。

  What does the guy look like? 那人长得怎样?

  I've never met her (before). 我从未见过她。

  We never do anything just the two of us. 我们从未独处过。

  I don't wanna do that. 我不想那样做。

  Have a good break-up. 祝你有个愉快的分手。

  I am so glad you called me. 你打电话给我,我很高兴。

  That's it? 就这样?

  You weren't there. 你不在场。

  Coming through. Move, move. 借过,让开。

  They took my bag. 他们抢走了我的包。

  That's not the rule and you know it. 你明知规矩不是这样的。

  Nothing to see here. 没什么好看的。

  Have you never done this before? 你以前没做过这个吗?

  Where did you grow up? 你是在哪里长大的?

  How did that happen? 怎么会这样?

  I suddenly had the feeling that I was falling. 我突然间感到一阵晕眩。

  You know what I miss the most about her? 你知道我最想念她什么吗?

  I never really noticed. 我从未注意过。

  I don't think we should go out anymore. 我想我们不该继续交往下去了。

  How inappropriate this is. 这太不像话了。

  This is sick. It's disgusting. 太恶心了。

  What were you thinking? 你到底在想什么?

  We're different. 我们是不同类型的人。

  《老友记》第一季经典台词对白6

  Give me a 'for instance'. 比如说? 举个例子。

  I got a job. 我找了份工作。

  Why are you so tanned? 你怎么晒得那么黑?

  I really wanted to thank you. 我真的得感谢你。

  I thought we were happy. 我以为我们很快乐。

  Spit! 吐出来。

  Thank you for giving it to me. 谢谢你把它送给我。

  Thank you for giving it back. 谢谢你把它还给我。

  Why is she in the title? 为什么她会有份?

  She gets a credit. 她把功劳都抢走了。

  Any nausea? 想呕吐吗?

  I don't want to be involved in this thing. 我不想卷进这件事。

  Isn't that amazing? 很神奇吧?

  What are we supposed to be seeing here? 我们要看什么?

  Tilt your head to the left. 头向左边移。

  You're gonna be an aunt. 你要当姑姑了。

  It was a cheap shot. 阴招。 贱招。

  We should do it again. 我们得再做一次。

  Since when? 什么时候开始的?

  Relax your hand! 手放松。

  Give it to me. 把它给我。

  Don't think of it as a cigarette. 不要把它当成香烟。

  I feel complete. 我感到满足。

  That's ridiculous! 那太荒谬了!

  What did they do to you? 他们对你怎样了?

  There's five hundred extra dollars in my account. 我的帐户上多了500美元。

  Keep it. 你留着吧。

  We're with you. 我们支持你。 我们站你那边。

  You've been so good, for three years! 这3年来你表现很好。

【《老友记》第一季经典台词对白】相关文章:

《老友记》经典的对白05-25

《老友记》第一季最经典台词04-12

老友记经典搞笑台词对白01-14

美剧《老友记》第一季经典台词03-28

老友记第一季经典台词(精选80句)02-18

《老友记》的经典台词集锦04-13

老友记的经典台词分享04-13

《老友记》经典台词大全04-12

猎场经典台词对白08-17