四年级趣味英语手抄报资料

发布时间:2017-01-08  编辑:cgf 手机版

   女人对什么样的男人犯花痴

  The tall and the short: Researchers think they know why women prefer tall men - and it's not in their genes Women prefer taller men because they are better at fighting, scientists claimed yesterday. A study has shown men hit hardest when striking downwards and the blows of a taller man are more powerful than the thumps of a short man. In evolutionary terms, that makes them more useful for women, said researcher Dr David Carrier.

  什么类型的男士最受欢迎?是幽默?是多金?是性感还是别的?倘若提出这样一个问题,女士们给出的答案将会是十分丰富多彩的。虽然如此,科学家们也给出了他们的答案:高个子男士更受到女性的青睐!据悉,研究者做了一项调查,女性喜欢个子高的男士的原因并不是“高个养眼”,而是个子高的男士可以在与他人打架中“拔得头筹”。研究员Dr David Carrier做的研究显示,“海拔高”的男士在从高处向下拳击“海拔低”的男人时,貌似更加勇猛、力度更大,女士们看到后会陷入“不可自拔”迷恋的花痴状态。

  He added: ‘From the perspective of sexual selection theory, women are attracted to powerful males, not because powerful males can beat them up, but because powerful males can protect them and their children from other males.’ The scientists found that our prehistoric ancestors punched hardest when they stood on two legs – suggesting that fighting was the driving force behind the evolution of upright walking.‘The results of this study are consistent with the hypothesis that our ancestors adopted bipedal posture so that males would be better at beating and killing each other when competing for females,’ said Dr Carrier. ‘Standing up on their hind legs allowed our ancestors to fight with the strength of their forelimbs, making punching much more dangerous.

 

  研究员Dr David Carrier补充道:“根据演化论与性择理论显示,女性更容易被力量更大的男士所吸引,这不意味着女士们都有‘受虐倾向’,而是她们更中意自己的心上人可以保护自己和自己的孩子免受伤害。看到自己的爱人为了自己而去打架,去抗击黑势力,她们有着强烈的满足感。”科学家发现我们的老祖宗们在古代与他人争斗、打架的时候正是他们可以用双腿站立时,由此可以得出结论,打架是“站立进化论”的核心原因。此外,专家还说,我们祖先在进化到二足动物时期的时候,凭借着“后肢动物”的优势更容易打败“前肢动物”,因为从上至下出拳力量会更大。

15-140PFP62Xa.jpg?x-oss-process=style/qr.yuwenmi

  学校里教我们的那些事儿

  人们常说大学不仅仅是学习知识,更是一段重要的人生经历。在学校里,你学到了什么呢?来看看Twitter上的孩纸们在学校里学到的东西,有没有一些共鸣呢?

  关于学习:

  In college you can get a B.A., M.D., or Ph.D. but that doesn't mean you're going to get a J.O.B.

  大学里你能拿到B.A.(学士学位), M.D.(医学博士), or Ph.D.(博士学位),但这不意味着你能拿到J.O.B.(工作)。

  That "F" You Got In English Does Not Mean Fantastic, So You Should Worry.

  英语课上拿了F,不是说你Fantastic(棒极了),你得上点心。

  Don't Schedule 8am classes!

  早晨8点的课不能选!!(起不来啊~~)

  If you plan on not attending class, make sure you have a buddy that will sign u in.

  要是你打算逃课,先保证有个家伙能帮你签到。

  Do your homework & study. And by study I mean STUDY A LOT!

  好好学习,完成作业,我说好好学习是真的要努力!

  关于人际交往:

  Have some Great friends.

  交一些好朋友。

  You can't be friends with everyone.

  你不可能跟所有人都是朋友。

  Keep good relationships with your professors, they have a great deal of networks that can be of use to you one day.

  跟教授关系好点,他们都有人脉,说不定哪天能用上。

  Work hard, party harder.

  好好学习,拼命玩儿。

  Don't kiss drunk girls.

  喝醉的女生不能随便亲。

  Your BFF freshman year may not make it to sophomore & beyond.

  大一所谓最好的好朋友到了大二不见得还是朋友。

  其他:

  If you have to think about it don't do it.

  需要考虑考虑的事儿就别干了。

  Don't fall in love your first semester.

  第一学期别谈恋爱。

  When you begin a sentence with "don't tell anyone but...." it's a 90% chance that the person WILL tell someone.

  如果你用“别跟别人讲哈”作为一段话的开头,这段话十有八九会被传得满城风雨。

  Make Memories that will last a Lifetime.

 

  上大学要打造一生的美好回忆。

 

网友评论