登录 注册

变形金刚1-4部经典台词

时间:2017-06-28 编辑:丽丽 手机版

  导语:《变形金刚》(Transformers)是历史上最成功的商业动画之一,它在玩具市场和音像市场上取得的成功是空前巨大的,以至于80年代一度风靡全球,在亚欧美等多个国家都兴起了一股“变形”热,

  让“transformers”成为全世界家喻户晓的名词。

  Are you username LadiesMan217?Where is eBay item 21153?

  你的帐号是不是"万人迷先生217"?你在易趣拍卖的21153物品在哪?

  Any more questions you want to ask?

  还有什么要问吗?

  Fifty years from now,when you're looking back at your life,don't you want to be able to say you had the guts to get in the car?

  五十年后,当你回望今生,你想后悔没胆上这辆车吗?

  Are you Samuel james Witwicky,descendent of Archibald Witwicky?

  你是不是山姆·詹姆斯·维特维奇,阿齐伯尔德·维特维奇的后代?

  My name is Optimus prime.

  我叫擎天柱.

  You are so defensive! Were you masturbating?

  你怎么这么激动,你在**吗?

  the microchip,lasers,spaceflight,cars,all reverse-engineered by studying him.

  微芯片、激光、航天、汽车... 都是对它进行逆向工程所学到的

  You got to take me to my car,He's gonna know what to do with the Cube.

  你必须带我去找我的车,他知道怎么处理能量体

  Hey.you want to lay the fate of the world on the kid's Camaro? That's cool.

  With the All spark gone, we cannot return life to our planet. And fate has yielded its reward: a new world to call home. We live among its people now in plain sight, but watching over them in secret, waiting, protecting. I have witnessed their capacity for courage, and though we are worlds apart, like us, there’s more to them than meets the eye. I am Optimus Prime, and I send this message to any surviving Autobots taking refuge among the stars: we are here, we are waiting.

  因为火种源消失了我们无法恢复我们星球的生命留在这个世界里褪色,休养,一个新的世界,叫做,家!我们和这里的人民生活在一起,隐藏在变形态下,也在密密的守护着,等待着,保护着,我目睹了他们无畏的勇气,尽管这里一样有战争,跟我们一样,眼见,并不一定为凭!我是擎天柱,相星际间所有流亡的博派人发出此讯息,我们在这里,等你们!

  your days are numbered now,decepti-creeps.

  你们活不了多久了,霸天虎小子。

  welcome, laserbeak. unlike some of my other warriors you never fail me.

  欢迎回来,激光鸟。不像我的某些部下,你从来不让我失望。

  die,autobots!

  去死吧,汽车人!

  prime did it,he turned the tide.

  是因为大哥,他力挽狂澜。

  do not grieve.soon i shall beone with thematrix.

  不要伤心,很快我就会成为领导模块中的一员。

  but one day an autobot shall rise from our ranks and use the power of the matrixto light...our darkest hour.until that day...till all are one...

  总有一天,会有一个人从我们的队伍中成长起来,启动领导模块的力量……照亮我们最黑暗的时刻。总有一天……万众一心……

  nobody summons megatron. then it pleases me to be the first.

  没人能召唤我威震天。那么很高兴我是第一个。

  first we crack the shell,then we crack the nuts inside!

  首先我们砸碎外壳,然后我们砸碎里面的坚果。

  unh! hey, i wasn’t worried for a microsecond.

  我连一微秒都没害怕过。

  constructicons,merge for the kill!

  挖地虎,组合,开始屠杀吧!

  me, grimlock, love challenge!

  我,钢索,喜欢挑战。

  megatron must be stopped...no matter the cost

  必须不惜一切代价阻止威震天。

  one shall stand, one shall fall.

  不是你死,就是我亡。

  absolutely positively definitely. nobody can get the job done faster than i can.

  nobody! 毫无疑问绝对肯定,没人能比我干这活更快,没人能。

  absolutely positively definitely.

  就像与某人的“确定一定以及肯定”一样让人记忆犹新。

  i would‘ve waited an eternity for this it’s over, prime

  我一直在等待这一天,你完了,擎天柱。

  how do you feel,mighty megatron

  你现在感觉怎样“伟大”

  don‘t leave me,soundwave. as you command,megatron.

  不要丢下我,声波。遵命,威震天。

  destiny!you cannot...destroy...my...destiny!

  命运,你不能破坏我的命运。

  my fellow decepticons,as your new leader, i... who disrupts my coronation! “coronation”, starscreamthis is bad comedy. megatron is that you here’s a hint!

  我的霸天虎兄弟们,作为你们的新首领,我……谁打断了我的加冕仪式 “加冕仪式”,红蜘蛛,真是一个蹩脚的喜剧。 是你吗威震天 给你个提示。

  i, galvatron, will crush you just as megatron crushed prime! and you‘ll die trying,just like megatron.

  我,惊破天,要把你砸烂,就像威震天砸烂擎天柱一样!那你会死得很惨,就像威震天一样!

  like it or not, we are allies now against a common foe.

  你愿不愿意,我们现在是同盟,我们有共同的敌人。惊破天也会说这些

  Galvatron:Autobots,Decepticons.Like littlechildren,always fighting.Making a mess out of theuniverse.Then I've got to clean it up.

  惊破天:汽车人和霸天虎都像小孩子一样闹,闹得整个宇宙都不得安宁,最后还得由我来收拾烂摊子。

  Galvatron:I warn you,Mr.Attinger of earth,analliance is a contract,and contracts likehumans,expire.

  惊破天:我警告你地球人艾汀杰先生,同盟关系是一种契约,它和人类的契约如出一辙,都会失效。

  Attinger:On this planet,we have a saying."Theenemy of my enemy is my friend."

  艾汀杰:在地球上有句谚语“敌人的敌人就是朋友”。

  Galvatron:I also have a saying."I don't care."

  惊破天:我也有个口头禅,管我屁事。

  Crosshairs:Every galaxy I've traveled,all youspecies are the same.You all think you're the centerof the universe.You have no idea.

  准线:不管在哪个星球,你们这物种都是一个德行,你们自大的总是以为自己是宇宙的主宰,你们太无知了。

  Optimus:Humans have asked us to play by theirrules.Well,the rules have just changed.Humansbeings,bunch of backstabbing weasels.

  擎天柱:人类要求我们遵守他们的游戏规则,但现在规则变了,人类只会在我们背后插刀。

  Crosshairs:Hound,find your inner compass.Loyaltyis but a flower in the winds of fear and temptation.

  准线:探长,你要坚守是非观,面对恐惧和诱惑,忠诚只是一朵脆弱的小花而已。

  Hound:What the hell are you saying?

  探长:你在扯什么?

  Crosshairs:It's a haiku.

  准线:这是个俳句。

  Hound:Cut the crap before I drop a grenade down your throat。

  探长:少废话,否则你的喉咙就要吃炸弹了。

  no! such heroic nonsense.

  不!多么英雄的垂死挣扎啊。

  huh, not bad for an old-timer.“old-timer”that‘s something you’ll never be if you don‘t get back to the city.

  不错啊,老家伙。老家伙如果你不赶快回到汽车人堡垒,你就永远也成不了老家伙了。

  springer, you and arcee transform autobot city. perceptor, tell blaster to radio prime for reinforcements.

  弹簧,你和阿尔茜操纵汽车人城堡变形。感知器,让录音机向大哥求援。

  like it or not ,we are allies now against a commn foe.

  不管你是否愿意,我们现在是同盟,有共同的敌人.

  sweeps,terminate him!

  扫荡队,干掉他!

  Megatron must be stoped ,no matter the cost!

  必须组止威震天,不惜代价!

  Huh,not bad for an old-timer!

  不错啊,老家伙!

  One shall stand ,one shall fall.

  不是你死就是我忘.

  No more ,Optimus Prime !Grant me mercy,I beg of you !

  不要,擎天柱,仁慈一点,我求你!

  Till all are one !Till all are one!Till all are one!

  万众一心!万众一心!万众一心!

  Long live Galvatron!

  惊破天万岁!

  No sacrifice,no victory!

  没有牺牲,哪有胜利!

  Okay.Might be a pop quiz tomorrow.Might not.

  也许明天会有考试,也许不会

  I think there's a lot more than meets the eye with you.

  我觉得对于你来说眼见不一定为实.

  Also,sir,have you heard about our premium plus world-service gold package?

  还有,先生,您听说过我们的"至尊全球服务"超值套餐吗?

  嘿,你想把世界的命运交给这小子的车? 那好吧.

  I smell you,boy!

  我闻到你的气味了,臭小子!

  No sacrifice,no victory.

  没有付出,就没有胜利.

  At the end of this bay,one shall stand,one shall fall.

  决战结束时,胜者会屹立,败者会倒下.

  You left me no choice,brother.

  你逼得我别无选择,老兄

  We are here,We are waiting.

  我们在这里,我们在等待

  My name is the Optimus Prime.

  我是擎天柱。

  Autobots, Transform and Roll Out.

  汽车人!变形!出发!

  One shall stand and one shall fall.

  不是你死就是我亡。

  More than meets the eye.

  并非徒有其表。

  A driver don’t pick the car. The car‘ll pick the driver.

  不是人挑选车,而是车挑选人。

  Do not test me.

  别惹我。

  Fifty years from now, when you’re looking back at you life,don‘t you want to be able to say you had the guts to get in the car.

  50年以后,当你回想起今天,你难道不会后悔你没有勇气上这辆车吗?

  Okay, I wanna tell you about a dream. A boy’s dream. And a man‘s promise to that boy. He looked at me in the eye. He said, “Son, I’m gonna buy you a car.”But I want you to bring me $2,000 and three As.“ Okay I got the 2,000 and I got two As.Okay Here‘s the dream. Your B-. Dream gone. Kaput. Sir, just ask yourself, what would Jesus do.

  我要告诉你一个梦想,一个男孩的梦想。一个男人答应那个男孩,他看着我的眼睛说:“儿子,我会给你买一辆车” “但是你需要给我2000美元和3个 A “ 我已经有了2000美元和2个A ,这是我的梦想,如果你给B-,梦想破灭了.先生,扪心自问,如果是上帝,他会怎么做。

  Before time began, there was the Cube, we know not where it comes from, only that it holds the power to create worlds and fill them with life. That is how our race was born. For a time, we lived in harmony, but like all great power, some wanted it for good, others for evil, and so began the war, a war that ravaged our planet until it was consumed by death, and the Cube was lost to the far reaches of space. We scattered across the galaxy, hoping to find it and rebuild our home, searching every star, every world. And just when all hope seemed lost, message of a new discovery drew us to an unknown planet called earth.

  在时间创生之前,就有了立方体。我们不知道它来自何方,但它有创造世界万物的力量。我们民族就是这样诞生的。有一段时间,我们和睦相处。但就像所有强大的民族,有的想用它行善,有的想用它作恶。战争就这样爆发了。我们的星球资源殆尽,被死亡吞没。立方体则失落在茫茫宇宙。我们分散在银河系四处寻找,希望找到它以重建家园。我们搜寻每一个星球,每一个世界。正在我们所有希望都将泯灭之际,我们被一个有关新发现的信息带到了一个未知的星球——地球。但我们已经太晚了。



更多《变形金刚》的语录推荐:

1.《变形金刚5》经典语录:最终大boss是谁

2.《变形金刚5》新片段高能剧透语录

3.《变形金刚》经典台词

4.变形金刚1-4部经典台词

5.《变形金刚5:最后的骑士》语录:英雄变成恶棍

6.《变形金刚5》经典语录:最终大boss是谁

7.《变形金刚5》新片段高能剧透语录

8.《变形金刚》1-4部经典语录

9.《变形金刚5:最后的骑士》经典语录

10.变形金刚5经典语录


本文已影响