我要投稿 投诉建议

导游常用英语句子

时间:2021-04-09 16:08:08 优美句子 我要投稿
  • 相关推荐

导游常用英语句子

  Meeting Guests 迎接客人

导游常用英语句子

  1. Welcome to China!

  欢迎您到中国来!

  2. Did you have a good trip?

  旅行愉快吗?

  3. You all need a good rest first.

  你们都需要先休息一下。

  4. Is everyone in the group here?

  全团的人都在吗?

  5. Shall I help you with your luggage?

  让我来帮您拿行李好吗?

  6. The shuttle bus is just waiting in the parking lot.

  大巴正在停车场等位。

  On the Way to the Hotel 至饭店途中

  7. Is everybody on the bus?

  每个人都在车上了吗?

  8. Shall we go now?

  我们现在可以出发了吗?

  9. Let me introduce my team to you first.

  首先让我来向大家介绍一下我的团队。

  10. It’s one of the best four-star hotels in the city.

  它是这个城市最好的四星级酒店之一。

  11. I hope you will enjoy your stay there.

  我希望你能在那住得愉快。

  12. Next, I’d like to introduce something about this city.

  接下来,我想要介绍一下有关这个城市的一些情况。

  13. I’m afraid you need a good rest first.

  恐怕你得先休息。

  14. Let’s get off and go to the reception desk.

  让我们下车去接待处。

  A Welcome Speech 欢迎词

  15. Allow me to introduce myself.

  请允许我在这里作一下自我介绍。

  16. And this is Mr. Deng, our driver, who has had 10 years of driving experience.

  这是我们的司机邓师傅,他有10年的驾龄。

  17. We’ll do everything possible to make your visit a pleasant experience.

  我们将竭诚使你们一路游览愉快。

  18. If you have any problems or suggestions, please don’t hesitate to let us know.

  如果你们有任何问题或者建议,请尽管告诉我们。

  19. Please do remember the plate number of our bus.

  请务必记住我们的车牌号。

  20. Beijing, the capital city of the People’s Republic of China, is the country’s

  political and cultural center.

  中华人民共和国的首都——北京,是国家的政治和文化中心。

  Checking in 入住登记

  21. We reserved six rooms for three the day before yesterday.

  前天我们预定了六间三人房。

  22. Here is the name-list with the group visa.

  这是我们的名单和集体签证。

  23. By the way, would it be convenient to see the room now?

  顺便问一下,现在看看房间方便吗?

  24. Four rooms for men and the rest two for women.

  四间住男客,剩下的两间住女客。

  25. We look forward to welcoming you.

  我们期待着您的到来。

  26. If you are ready, the bellboy will take you to your room.

  27. 如果您准备好了,服务员就带您去您的房间。

  28. Will you please call me up at 6 o' clock?

  29. 请您6点钟叫醒我好吗?

  30. Here are the vouchers for your breakfast buffet.

  31. 这是你们的早餐券。

  32. There is a recreation centre on the ground door.

  在一楼有一个娱乐中心。

  33. Wish you a nice stay here.

  祝您入住愉快。

  34. I hope you’ll have a good time here.

  希望您在这过得愉快。

  Itinerary Planning 行程安排

  35. Hello everybody, can everyone hear me? = Can all of you hear me?

  大家都能听到我说话吗?

  36. I’d like to say something about tomorrow’s arrangement.

  我想说一下明天的行程安排。

  37. The tour starts at 9 o’clock tomorrow morning and lasts about two hours.

  明天上午九点出游,大约游玩两个小时。

  38. We’ll meet outside the hotel entrance at ten to nine.

  我们八点五十分酒店门口集合。

  39. There are some sightseeing vehicles available here and there.

  随处都有观光车可以坐。

  40. Before you go, please take care of your personal belongings.

  在你们出发之前,请保管好你们的`私人物品。

  Narrations on Tour 沿途讲解

  41. Now we’re heading for it.

  我们现在就到那儿去。

  42. The tour will start at 8 o’clock and will last four hours.

  这次旅游将在 8点钟开始,持续四小时。

  43. I hope you will enjoy the tour.

  希望大家玩得开心。

  44. The Great Wall was enlisted in the World Heritage by UNESCO in 1987.

  1987年,长城被联合国教科文组织列为世界遗产。

  A Lost Passport 遗失护照

  45. Are you sure you’ve lost it?

  你确定已经遗失了吗?

  46. Have you looked in every possible place that you may have left it?

  你是否已经在每个可能的地方都找过了?

  47. Have you taken any taxis today?

  你今天有没有乘坐任何交通工具?

  48. Can you remember the taxi’s car number?

  你能否记起车牌号码?

  49. And after that we may contact with the driver to get back your passport.

  然后我们可以和司机联系以取回你的护照。

  50. It’s my job.

  这是我的职责所在。

  Calling the First Aid Center 打电话到急救中心

  51. Please send an ambulance to 68th Hu Nan Road.

  请派一辆救护车到湖南路 68号。

  52. I think the patient is suffering from a heart attack.

  我认为病人心脏病犯了。

  53. He’s very ill.

  他病得很厉害。

  Going through Customs 通关

  54. Now we are at the Customs Office.

  我们现在到海关了。

  55. You have to stand in line and wait for your turn.

  你必须排队等候。

  56. You are required to declare it.

  您需要报关。

  57. Do you have anything to declare?

  您有需要报关的物品吗?

  58. You don't have to pay duty on personal belongings.

  个人物品不必缴税。

  59. I don't know what's dutiable.

  我不知道什么东西要纳税。

  60. Do I have to pay duty on things for my own use?

  个人物品要纳税吗?

  61. Have you any contraband in your luggage?

  您的行李里有违禁物品吗?

  62. You'll be charged duty for the cigarettes over two hundred.

  如果您携带香烟超过两百支,需要付税。

  63. Fill in this Customs Baggage Declaration Form, please.

  请填好这份海关行李申报单。

  A Delayed Flight 航班延误

  64. The staff here told me that the flight had been delayed due to the foggy weather.

  机场人员告诉我因为大雾天气,航班延误了。

  65. The weather report said that the fog will be cleared away in 2 hours.

  天气预报说大雾在 2个小时内就会消散。

  66. May be you will find something amazing.

  也许你能发现一些很不错的东西。

  67. It offers a large variety of antiques including: coins, pottery and traditional

  Chinese paintings.

  里面有各种古董包括钱币,瓷器及传统中国画。