- 怦然心动英文台词 推荐度:
- 相关推荐
怦然心动经典台词
导语:《怦然心动》是由罗伯·莱纳执导,玛德琳·卡罗尔、卡兰·麦克奥利菲主演影片。该片根据文德琳·范·德拉安南的同名原著小说改编,描述了青春期中男孩女孩之间的有趣战争。下面是小编为大家搜集整理的电影中的经典台词,欢迎阅读!

怦然心动经典台词 1
1. A painting is more than the sum of its parts. A cow by itself is just a cow. A meadow by itself is just grass, flowers. And the sun peeking through the trees is just a beam of light. But you put them all together and it can be magic.
一幅画不是众多物件简单拼凑而成的。牛只是一头牛,草地也只有青草和鲜花,而穿过树枝的阳光也仅仅只是一束光,但如果将它们放到一起,就会产生魔一般的魅力。
·peek through:透过;通过……窥视
E.g If I am feeling devious[‘div??s](偏僻的;不正大光明的), I can peek through the window and spy on their move.
如果我不怎么光明正大,我还可以从窗户偷窥他们的一举一动。
2.The higher I got, the more amazed I was by the view.
我爬得越高,眼前的风景便愈发迷人。
3.Some days the sunsets would be purple and pink. And some days they were a blazing orange setting fire to the clouds on the horizon. It was during one of those sunsets that my fathers idea of the whole being greater than the sum of its parts moved from my head to my heart.
有时落日泛起紫红的余晖,有时散发出橘红色的火光燃起天边的晚霞。在这绚烂的日落景象中,我慢慢领悟了父亲所说的整体胜于局部总和的道理。
4.Sometimes a little discomfort in the beginning can save a whole lot of pain down the road.
有时起初的隐忍可以避免之后的疼痛。
·down the road 英式口语:在这条路上不远的地方
美式口语:将来,今后
E.g Why should you wait to see what we have planned years down the road?
你为什么非得等到几年后才看见我们已经计划几年的产品呢?
5..Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss. But every once in a while you find someone whos iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.
有些人沦为平庸浅薄,金玉其外,而败絮其中。可不经意间,有一天你会遇到一个彩虹般绚丽的人,从此以后,其他人就不过是浮云而已。
·gloss n 光彩;注释;假象
v 使光彩;掩盖;注释
E.g He used his diary to put a fine gloss on the horrors the regime perpetrated.
他假借日记来粉饰该政权犯下的种种恐怖行径。
6.The first day I met Bryce Loski, I flipped. It was those eyes, something in those dazzling eyes.
见到布莱斯·罗斯基的第一天,我心动了。他的双眸有种魔力让我如痴如醉。
·flip:快速翻动;入迷
E.g He was flipping through a magazine in the living room.
他在起居室快速翻阅一本杂志。
7.The next thing I know, hes holding my hand and looking right into my eyes. My heart stopped. Was this it? Would this be my first kiss?
接下来,我所知道的就是,他紧紧握住我的.手,与我深情对视。我的心跳停止了。就要来了吗?我的初吻就要来了吗?
8.- And shes been stalking me since the second grade.
- Well, a girl like that doesnt live next door to everyone.
- 她从二年级起就老是缠着我。
- 这种女孩可是可遇不可求的。
·stalk n(植物的)茎,秆;追踪
vt 追踪;潜近
vi 偷偷接近
E.g He stalks his victims like a hunter after a deer.
他像猎人跟踪鹿一样悄悄跟踪他的受害者们。
9 .The way she talked about what it felt like to be up in that tree to be held above the earth, brushed by the wind.
她说起那种置身树梢的感觉就像被高高举起,微风拂面。
10.The apple doesnt fall far from the tree.
树上掉下的苹果它落的地离树能有多远?
11.And I realized Garrett was right about one thing: I had flipped. Completely.
我意识到加利特一件事是说对了:我心动了。完全心动了。
怦然心动经典台词 2
1、Here I was,dying inside.
此刻我的心都要碎了。
2、She started sniffing me.
她居然开始偷偷闻我。
3、Then that makes you a coward.
那就证明你是个懦夫。
4、I blessed a day I found you.
感谢上天让我遇到你。
5、Took an interest in Sherry himself.
美色当前,忠义让步。
6、The apple doesnt fall far from the tree.
树上掉下的苹果它落的地离树能有多远?
7、Was this it? Would this be my first kiss?
就要来了吗?我的初吻就要来了吗?
8、A painting is more than the sum of its parts.
一幅画不是众多物件简单拼凑而成的。
9、All my life Ive been waiting for that kiss.
我这辈子都在盼着这一吻。
10、So instead you just agreed with him and laughed.
所以我就赞同了他的话,还和他一起笑。
11、The higher I got, the more amazed I was by the view.
我爬得越高,眼前的风景便愈发迷人。
12、You cant dwell on something that mightve been.
你不能总想着那些可能的但没有发生的事。
13、There I was holing hands with this strange girl.
我居然牵着一个陌生女孩的手。
14、Loyalty gave way to desire and Garrett, the turncoat.
俗话说得好,重色必轻友。加利特这个叛徒。
15、How can she sit there and laugh an look so beautiful.
她怎么可以和别人坐在哪,还笑得那么灿烂。
16、I felt strong, in control. I told Bryce what I thought.
我觉得自己能掌控一切,我告诉布莱斯我的想法。
17、Youre just visually challenged.I feel sorry for you.
我只是心生嫉妒,我为你难过。
18、Sometimes you have to sacrifice to do the right thing.
有时我们为了正确的选择 不得不做出牺牲。
19、I could sit there for hours, just looking out at the world.
我可以坐上好几个钟头 静静欣赏这世界。
20、I guess its something about his eyes.Or maybe his smile.
我想是因为他那双眼睛吧,还有他的微笑。
21、Because of that,one of the two of them will always be unhappy.
梦想与现实的冲突,总得一个人来承受。
22、My only consolation was that next year would be different.
我只能期望来年能摆脱魔掌。
23、And I wondered, did I still feel the same things about Bryce?
我的世界观开始有了细微的变化,我不禁问自己 我对布莱斯的感情是否一如往日?
24、He looked at me with those eyes.Those once again dazzling eyes.
他用那双眼睛看着我,那双重现闪亮的眼睛。
25、I never want you to forget how you felt when you were up there.
希望你能将树梢的美好时光永存心底。
26、Somehow the silence seemed to connect us in a way,that words never could.
有时沉默对我们而言,无声胜有声。
27、I never want you to forget how you felt when you were up there.
望你能将树梢的美好时光永存心底。
28、The next thing I know, hes holding my hand and looking right into my eyes.
接下来,我所知道的`就是,他紧紧握住我的手,与我深情对视。
29、I think the tree looks particularly beautiful in this light. Dont you?
这棵树在晨曦中显得尤为美丽,你说对么?
30、Oh, the boosters will be very grateful for such a generous donation.
支持者们会感激这么慷慨的捐助的。
31、Here I was ,dying inside,and they were talking about perpetual motion.
我内心受煎熬,她却在聊什么永动机。
32、And I realized Garrett was right about one thing: I had flipped. Completely.
我意识到加利特一件事是说对了:我心动了。完全心动了。
33、sometimes a little discomfort in the beginning can save a whole lot of pain down the road.
有时起初的隐忍可以避免一路的疼痛。
34、Ones character is set at an early age. Id hate to see you swim out so far you cant swim back.
从小看到老,我可不愿看到你浪子回不了头。
35、The first day I met Bryce Loski, I flipped. It was those eyes, something in those dazzling eyes.
见到布莱斯罗斯基的第一天,我心动了。他的双眸有种魔力让我如痴如醉。
36、Sherry Stalls was nothing but a whiny, gossipy, backstabbing flirt. All hair and no substance.
雪利斯道尔斯是个絮絮叨叨、阴险毒辣的长舌妇,头发长见识短。
37、And there she was holding hands with Bryce. My Bryce. The one who was walking around with my first kiss.
可她竟然牵起了布莱斯的手。那可是我的布莱斯!带着我的初吻到处招摇的布莱斯!
38、And I knew that Bryce Loski was still walking around with my first kiss.But he wouldnt be for long.
我知道布莱斯洛士奇仍然保留着我的初吻,但他不会留太久的。
39、And once I could look at it without crying,I saw more than the tree and what being up there meant to me.
直到有一天看着它,我不再泪眼朦胧,我领悟到了更深层的寓意。
40、The way she talked about what it felt like to be up in that tree to be held above the earth, brushed by the wind.
她说起那种置身树梢的感觉时说就像被高高举起,微风拂面。
41、I felt sorry for my father.I felt sorry for my mother.But most of all, I felt lucky for me that they were mine.
我为爸爸感到难过,我为妈妈感到难过,但是我为我有这样的父母而感到幸运。
42、Who in junior high talks like that? This weird feeling started taking over in the pit of my stomach and I didnt like it.
哪个初中生会说出这样的话呢?这种怪怪的感觉在我胃里翻腾,我不喜欢这种感觉。
43、When she walked out of the door, I thought back to the first time I saw her. How could anybody, ever, have wanted to run away from Juli Baker.
她走出门时,我仿佛回到了初见她的那一刻,怎么有人想要躲着朱莉?贝克呢?
44、It was the first thing I saw every morning,and the last thing I saw before I went to sleep.I saw the day that my view of things around me started changing.
我每天醒来就会看着这幅画,它亦每天伴着我入眠。
45、And shes been stalking me since the second grade.
Well, a girl like that doesnt live next door to everyone.
她从二年级起就老是缠着我。
这种女孩可是可遇不可求的。
【怦然心动经典台词】相关文章:
怦然心动英文经典台词11-28
怦然心动06-19
怦然心动的感觉09-27
怦然心动经典句子09-25
不伦不类和怦然心动08-05
怦然心动的感觉作文04-04
卧虎藏龙经典台词11-17
影视经典台词11-30
甄子丹经典台词02-06
东成西就经典台词02-18
