我要投稿 投诉建议

《美女与野兽》经典台词

时间:2021-12-02 11:14:04 台词 我要投稿

《美女与野兽》经典台词

  导语:电影《美女与野兽》这部电影的童话大家耳熟能详,善良美丽的贝儿和曾经孤僻易怒的野兽与卑鄙阴险的加斯顿的故事,剧情老套,但是又让人不觉得乏味。下面是语文迷小编收集整理的关于电影《美女与野兽》的经典台词,欢迎大家阅读参考!

《美女与野兽》经典台词

  《美女与野兽》经典台词1

  1、Beast: apart from being ugly, I"m smart. You"ll soon know. Everything in this castle is yours. You can do it.

  Beast: I"ll be there at 7 every night, and before I leave, I"m going to ask you a question, the same question every time.

  Beauty: what problems.

  野兽:除了丑陋了外,我很聪明,你很快就会知道了。这座城堡里的所有东西都是你的,你可以随便使唤。

  野兽:我每天晚上7点会出现,那么在我离开之前,我要问你一个问题,每次都是同样的问题。

  美女:什么问题。

  2、You are a gentleman. Even if you are ugly, full of animal hair, you are gentle to me. But no matter how tender you are still the beast!

  你是绅士。纵然你外貌丑陋,全身长满兽毛,你对我是温柔的。可是你无论多么温柔仍然是野兽!

  3、Imagine what you dream of, show it in your mind, feel it with your heart.

  想象你梦寐以求的东西,在你的脑海中呈现它,用心去感受它。

  4、True beauty comes from the heart, not from the outside.

  真正的美源自内心而非外表。

  5、Yes, he"s no prince charming, but he"s got something I haven"t seen before.

  没错,他的确不是白马王子,但他内在有我之前所没看见的。

  6、I"m looking for a promise, don"t ask the answer.

  我在寻找一个承诺,不问答案。

  7、This mirror for you, you can look at me.

  这镜子给你,想我的时候可以看看。

  8、Beast: I cant lie.

  Beast: everything here is yours.

  Belle: I feel uncomfortable in this gorgeous room, and I can"t wait to get used to it. But I feel you are doing everything possible to help forget your ugly appearance.

  Beast: I have a kind heart, although I am a beast.

  Beauty: some people are actually more ugly than you, but they hide well.

  美女:野兽,我没法说谎。

  野兽:所有这里的一切都听你的。

  美女:在这华丽的屋子里我感到不自在,我也没办法去习惯被等待。 但是我感到你在做的一切可能的事情来帮助忘记你丑陋的外貌。

  野兽:我有一颗善良的'心灵,虽然我是一只野兽。

  美女:有些人类其实比你长得更丑陋,只是他们隐藏的很好。

  9、Beast:Think of the one thing that youve always wanted. See it in your minds eye and feel it in your heart.

  野兽:想想你一直梦寐以求的事情。在你的脑海中呈现,用你的心灵去感受。

  Belle: What are you?

  贝尔:你是什么?

  Lumiere: Im Lumiere!

  卢米埃: 我是卢米埃!

  Belle: And... you can talk?

  贝尔:可是…… 你会讲话?

  Cogsworth: Well, of course he can talk! Thats all he ever does!

  葛士华:得了,他当然会讲话!他从来就是这样!

  Belle: [to a hairbrush] Whats your name?

  贝尔:(对发刷说)你叫什么名字?

  10、Beast: Will you join me for dinner?

  野兽:你愿意和我共进晚餐吗?

  Belle: You take me as your prisoner, and now you want to have dinner with me? Are you insane?

  贝尔:你拿我当囚犯,现在还让我与你共进晚餐?你是疯了吗?

  Belle: Id starve before Id ever eat with you!

  贝尔:我宁愿饿死也不和你一起吃饭!

  Beast: Well, be my guest! Go ahead and starve!

  野兽:好啊,随你便!饿死吧!

  Beast: If she doesnt eat with me, then she doesnt eat at all!

  野兽:如果她不和我一起吃,那就什么也别吃!

  11、Beast: What are you doing here? What did you do to it?

  野兽:你在这儿干什么?你对它做了什么?

  Belle: Nothing!

  贝尔:什么也没有!

  Beast: Do you realize what you could have done? You could have damage the rose! Get out of here! GO!

  野兽:你知道你会造成什么吗?你会毁了这玫瑰!出去!滚!

  《美女与野兽》经典台词2

  1、Although he had everything his hearted desired, the prince was spoiled, selfish and unkind.

  虽然他拥有了一切他想得到的东西,但这个王子被宠坏了,他的脾气非常暴躁,而且自私。

  2、An old woman come to the castle and offered him a single rose in return for shelter from the bitter cold.

  一个老太婆来到城堡,给了王子一朵玫瑰花,希望能够换得一处栖身之所,以躲避严寒。

  3、Repulsed by her haggard appearance, the prince sneered at the gift and turned the old woman away.

  (王子嫌弃她形如枯槁的面容,不屑于衣衫褴褛老太婆手里的玫瑰,并且一触残忍地把她赶走。)

  Repulse [rip?ls] vt. 逐退,击退,拒绝 sneer at:嘲笑,轻视

  haggard[h?g?d] adj. 憔悴的 Turn sb away:把某人打发走,拒绝接纳

  4、There’s a lot of girl in town who’d love to be in your shoes. 这个镇子里很多姑娘们都希望能像你一样。

  Be in one’s shoes:处于某人的境地或处境来设想。

  5、I’m speechless; I don’t know what to say. I just don’t deserve you. 我真不知道说什么好。我只是觉得我不适合你。

  6、You have my word!

  我保证!

  7、Gaston, you’ve get to pull yourself together.

  pull yourself together意思:to take control of your feelings and behave

  in a calm way;to force yourself to stop behaving in a nervous,

  frightened, or uncontrolled way :(口语体)控制自己(的紧张、害怕和失控的情绪),镇静下来,重新振作起来

  8、Now the wheels in my head have been turning.

  现在,我的脑子在不停转动。

  9、My what a guy.

  我的偶像,我了不起的伙伴。

  10、I’ve got my hearts set on marrying Belle.

  我已经决定要娶belle做我的妻子。

  Have one’s mind set on doing sth:将心思完全投入去做某事。/决心去某事。

  11、It has to be something very special, something that sparks her interests.

  那应当是一些非常特别而且能够激发她兴趣的东西。

  Oh, lighten up, Cogsworth, and let nature take its course. 哦,葛士华,高兴点,让他们顺其自然吧。

  It’s obviously, there’s a spark between them.

  很显然,他们之间有火花。

  Yes, but there’s no harm in fanning the flames.

  没错,管它呢,扇一点火也没什么伤害。

【《美女与野兽》经典台词】相关文章:

电影美女与野兽观后感12-27

牧羊人与美女01-21

牧羊人与美女的故事05-08

梦见野兽是什么意思11-15

小宝与康熙的经典台词11-01

《有钱男与贫穷女》经典台词04-03

《梦与狂想的王国》经典台词01-15

阳光小美女台词01-15

收集形容美女的诗句07-17

形容美女漂亮的句子11-30